In today’s time, women adopt many methods to enhance their natural beauty, especially in the face, they want thick eyebrows and thick lashes, and for this, apart from resorting to natural remedies and makeup, they also do many types of beauty treatments. likes it You must have heard about a lash extension to make lashes beautiful, but the lash lift is a bit different from it. It lifts your natural lashes and makes them more beautiful.
In today’s time, many women have started resorting to the lash lift technique, so that their lashes look naturally beautiful. Before getting a lash lift, Best skin dermatologist in Dehradun you should know all the details before getting this treatment, so let’s take a closer look at what exactly a lash lift is today in this article. And what are its Pros and Cons-
What is a lash lift?
A lash lift is a professional beauty treatment, performed by professionals only, in this procedure your natural lashes are worked on, and during the lash lifting your lashes are curled and given a dark tint. Due to this, it looks like you have applied mascara on your lashes, whereas in reality, it is not so. (FOUR DIFFERENT WAYS TO APPLY MASCARA) This involves permanently curling eyelashes using a curling rod and a solution. In this, the technician only works with your natural lashes, no extensions or false lashes are used.
Lash lift treatment is temporary
A lash lift is a temporary treatment that lasts for about 6 weeks, although it also depends a lot on your lash growth. For example, if your eyelashes grow too long, they eventually lose their curl. Along with this, it is also necessary to take proper care of them after lash lifting treatment. For example, for the first 24 hours after lash lifting treatment, avoid using water or mascara. Also avoid using lash serum, eyelash extensions, or eye cream.
Advantages of Lash Lift Treatment:
There are many benefits of getting lash lifting treatment done-
- Firstly, it will make your eyes look bigger and more beautiful forever, Lash Lift enhances your natural lashes by lengthening, separating, and curling them upwards. Due to this, the eyes look bigger and more open.
- After getting lash lift treatment, you do not feel the need to apply mascara, because even without mascara, your lashes look as if you have applied mascara.
- One of the most important benefits of lash lifting is that it only takes one sitting to achieve such a glamorous look. Afterward, you don’t need any touch-ups or follow-up appointments.
- lash lifting is the only lash treatment that lasts for more than a month, it can even last for 2-3 months for some people.
Along with the advantages of lash lifting treatment, there are some disadvantages as well. Like-
- This should always be done by a professional, if even one mistake is made during the treatment, it can damage your eyes and cause chemical burns and dry eyes. It requires very skilled and experienced hands.
- Eye makeup has to be avoided for a few days before the treatment for lash lift, if you do daily makeup then avoiding makeup can be a bit harmful to you.
- People with sensitive eyes, such as those who wear contact lenses or eyeliner on their waterline, may find their eyes watery, as the solution used on the eyelids during a lash lifting may irritate sensitive eyes.
Leave a Reply