The latest report titled “Allyl Chloride Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Allyl Chloride.
|Product Name||Allyl Chloride|
|Process Included||Allyl Chloride Production From Propylene|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Allyl Chloride production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Allyl Chloride Production Process:
1. Allyl Chloride Production From Propylene: The report proffers the cost analysis of the production of allyl chloride by the chlorination of propylene through a free radical mechanism at elevated temperatures. An evaluated 800,000 metric tons of product was produced using this process in 1997.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/allyl-chloride-production-from-propylene/requestsample
Allyl Chloride (C3H5Cl) is a clear and colourless liquid chemical, an organochlorine compound. It is a well-known organic compound that is mainly produced via propylene via chlorination. The alkylating agent is very hazardous to handle and has an unpleasant pungent, garlic-like odour. It is a stable compound that, upon reacting with several materials, reacts violently or vigorously. It is highly flammable and incompatible with peroxides, amines, strong oxidizing agents, acids, and chlorides of iron and alum.
The Allyl Chloride market is being propelled due to its application in various end-uses, including in organic synthesis, synthetic resins, pesticides, coatings, adhesives and also, lubricants etc. Furthermore, it finds use as an intermediate in the production of glycerol, epichlorohydrin, allyl alcohol etc., which furthers its market growth. As a solvent, it has applications in facilitating many reactions. It is also used for making perfume, water treatment chemicals, epoxy resins too, flame retardants, and medical products that further the market development.
Key Questions Answered in the Allyl Chloride Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Allyl Chloride market?
- What are the various processes used for Allyl Chloride production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Allyl Chloride?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Allyl Chloride?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Allyl Chloride?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Allyl Chloride?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Allyl Chloride production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Allyl Chloride production?
- What is the time frame for Allyl Chloride plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Allyl Chloride?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Adipic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/adipic-acid
- Aerosole Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aerosole
- Allyl Alcohol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/allyl-alcohol
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the pricesand production costsof an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Leave a Reply