The latest report titled “Adipic acid Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Adipic acid.
|Product Name||Adipic acid|
|Process Included||Adipic Acid Production from From Cyclohexene via Oxidative Cleavage
Adipic Acid Production from From Cyclohexanone and Cyclohexanol via Oxidization
Adipic Acid Production from From Butadiene via Carbonylation
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describesthe stepwise consumption of material and utilities along witha detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the studyassessesthe latest developments within the industry that might influence Adipic acid production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Adipic acid Production Process:
1. Adipic Acid Production from From Cyclohexene via Oxidative Cleavage: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of adipic acid production from cyclohexene using the oxidative cleavage process. The production of adipic acid takes place using hydrogen peroxide, which forms adipic acid with water as a waste product.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/adipic-acid-production-from-cyclohexene-via-oxidative-cleavage/requestsample
2. Adipic Acid Production from From Cyclohexanone and Cyclohexanol via Oxidization: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of adipic acid production from cyclohexanone and cyclohexanol, which, when combined is known as KA oil (ketone-alcohol oil), via oxidation. During the process, several steps take place, finally oxidising KA oil employing nitric acid, which forms adipic acid with by-products glutaric and succinic acids.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/adipic-acid-production-from-cyclohexanone-and-cyclohexanol-via-oxidization/requestsample
3. Adipic Acid Production from From Butadiene via Carbonylation: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of adipic acid production from butadiene via carbonylation. During the process, carbonylation of butadiene is done to form adipic acid.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/adipic-acid-production-from-butadiene-via-carbonylation/requestsample
Adipic acid (CH2)4(COOH)2 is an alpha,omega-dicarboxylic acid, an alpha,omega-dicarboxylic acid and a dicarboxylic fatty acid that appears to be a white crystalline solid produced using cyclohexane. It has the role of food acidity regulator and a human xenobiotic metabolite.
The Adipic acid industry is witnessing growth due to its main application in the production of nylon 66, which is processed and turned into fibres to make automobile tire cords, carpeting, and clothing. Furthermore, in the medical industry, it is used as a therapeutic agent. In food-related applications, it has the role of a pH regulator, acidulant, gelling aid, and leavening and buffering and leavening agent in baking, additive in products like jams, beverages and baked goods; in baking, as a texture firmer, and for replacing the cream of tartar and ascorbic acid. Also, it is employed in the production of plasticizers and lubricant components and in to manufacture of other polymers like polyurethanes which is furthering the market growth.
Key Questions Answered in the Adipic acid Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Adipic acid market?
- What are the various processes used for Adipic acid production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Adipic acid?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Adipic acid?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Adipic acid?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Adipic acid?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Adipic acid production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Adipic acid production?
- What is the time frame for Adipic acid plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Adipic acid?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Alpha-Cyclodextrin Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/alpha-cyclodextrin
- Alum Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/alum
- Alumina Hydrate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/alumina-hydrated
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the pricesand production costsof an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Leave a Reply