The latest report titled “Activated Carbon Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Activated Carbon.
|Product Name||Activated Carbon|
|Process Included||Activated Carbon Production From Coconut Shell
Activated Carbon Production From Coal
Activated Carbon Production From Chemical Process
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Activated Carbon production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Activated Carbon Production Process:
1. Activated Carbon Production From Coconut Shell: The report is a detailed study of the economics of the production of activated carbon from coconut shells. In order to form charcoal using this process, the shells of coconut are ground into tiny pieces and then carbonized. The derived charcoal then gets activated at high temperatures using steam in the absence of air. Following the activation, the carbon gets cooled and turned into a fine powder.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/activated-carbon-production-from-coconut-shell/requestsample
2. Activated Carbon Production From Coal: The report revolves around the economics of the production of activated carbon from coal. Coal is a type of carbon that gets activated using steam at high temperatures.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/activated-carbon-production-from-coal/requestsample
3. Activated Carbon Production From Chemical Process: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of chemically activated carbon. In order to activate the structure, carbon gets impregnated with an acid, a base or a salt, which is followed by high-temperature carbonization.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/activated-carbon-production-from-chemical-process/requestsample
Activated carbon or activated charcoal, present in the forms of H-type and L-type, is a porous element-trapping compound that is available in gas and liquid states. It is produced using environmental wastes containing high carbon content like Lignocellulosic and coal materials. It is the crude form of graphite which is mainly used as a purifying agent. It has strong physical adsorption with high adsorbing porosity volume. It has a surface of greater than 1000m²/g.
The Activated carbon market is being driven by its wide usage as a purifying agent in applications ranging from water purification to sewage treatment. It is also used for filtration in air filters, gas masks and filter masks. Furthermore, other industrial uses of the product in applications like metal extraction, gold recovery, as well as in medicine are furthering the market’s expansion. In addition, it is employed for deodorising closed spaces such as warehouses and refrigerators that further propel the industry. Also, it finds application in sugar refining to prevent sugar from fermenting and spoiling; for removing colour and odour from alcoholic distillates, as well as for colour removal from vegetable oils which will further boost the industrial demand.
Key Questions Answered in the Activated Carbon Production Cost Report:
• What are the key drivers propelling the Activated Carbon market?
• What are the various processes used for Activated Carbon production?
• What are the raw materials required to produce Activated Carbon?
• What are the different operations units involved in the production of Activated Carbon?
• What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Activated Carbon?
• What are the various costs engaged in the production of Activated Carbon?
• What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Activated Carbon production facility?
• What are the working capital requirements?
• What is the process of raw material procurement for Activated Carbon production?
• What is the time frame for Activated Carbon plant start-up?
• What is the pricing mechanism of Activated Carbon?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Acroleic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acroleic-acid
- Acrolein Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acroleic-acid
- Acrylic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acrylic-acid
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Leave a Reply