The latest report titled “Acetone, or Propanone Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Acetone, or Propanone.
|Product Name||Acetone, or Propanone|
|Process Included||Acetone or Propanone From Propylene-Direct Oxidation
Acetone or Propanone Production From Propylene- Indirect Oxidation
Acetone or Propanone Production From Propylene and Benzene
Acetone or Propanone Production From Isopropanol
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Acetone, or Propanone production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Acetone, or Propanone Production Process:
1. Acetone or Propanone Production From Propylene-Direct Oxidation: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of Acetone production using the direct oxidation of propylene by air, which forms acetone.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetone-or-propanone-production-from-propylenedirect-oxidation/requestsample
2. Acetone or Propanone Production From Propylene- Indirect Oxidation: The report revolves around the economics of the production of acetone by a two-step indirect oxidation process. At first, propylene is oxidised to isopropanol using air and eventually to acetone.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetone-or-propanone-production-from-propylene-indirect-oxidation/requestsample
3. Acetone or Propanone Production From Propylene and Benzene: The report involves the cost analysis of the production of acetone by the Cumene Process. During this method, benzene gets alkylated with propene and later oxidised to acetone and phenol as an air by-product.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetone-or-propanone-production-from-propylene-and-benzene/requestsample
4. Acetone or Propanone Production From Isopropanol: The report revolves around the cost analysis of Acetone production via liquid-phase dehydrogenation of Isopropanol.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetone-or-propanone-production-from-isopropanol/requestsample
Acetone, or Propanone with the chemical formula C3H6O, is a liquid chemical which is the simplest and smallest Ketone. It is a colourless, flammable and volatile liquid that has a distinct pungent, irritating and floral smell as well as taste. It is composed of three carbon atoms, six hydrogen atoms, and one oxygen atom. It is produced industrially but is also naturally present in the environment in trees, plants, forest fires, and volcanic gases, and also as a by-product of body fat breakdown.
The Acetone market is growing rapidly due to its primary application in the production of plastics and other industrial products. Furthermore, it is used in the medicine and cosmetics sectors due to its wide usage in many general medication and cosmetic products, for instance, in acne treatments to peel off dry skin. It is also a key ingredient as a food additive. In addition, it has several applications for manufacturing drugs, fibres, and other chemicals. Its other applications include its role in producingin nail polish removers, in the textile industry, for degreasing wool and degumming silk, insolvent systems as well as automotive uses, which furthers the market’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Acetone, or Propanone Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Acetone, or Propanone market?
- What are the various processes used for Acetone, or Propanone production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Acetone, or Propanone?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Acetone, or Propanone?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Acetone, or Propanone?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Acetone, or Propanone?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Acetone, or Propanone production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Acetone, or Propanone production?
- What is the time frame for Acetone, or Propanone plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Acetone, or Propanone?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Acroleic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acroleic-acid
- Acrolein Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acrolein
- Acrylic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acrylic-acid
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Leave a Reply